Board of Directors
The Center for Research in Security Prices is governed by a five-person board comprised of members from the University of Chicago and the Booth School of Business.
- John C. Heaton, Joseph L. Gidwitz Professor of Finance
- Lubos Pastor, Charles P. McQuaid Professor of Finance
- Madhav Rajan, Dean of the Booth School of Business and George Pratt Shultz Professor of Accounting
- Kim Taylor, Vice President and General Counsel
- Andy Ward, Vice President and Chief Investment Officer
The Advisory Board consists of distinguished members of the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business. Each Director is a renowned professor, researcher, and author.
Douglas W. Diamond
Merton H. Miller Distinguished Service Professor of Finance, Douglas Diamond holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Brown University, and a M.A., M. Phil., and Ph.D. in economics from Yale University. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the American Finance Association. Professor Diamond has also served as president of the Western Finance Association, and as an academic consultant to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond and the Federal Reserve Board. He is an authority on financial crises, financial intermediaries, and banking regulation.